Friday 13 July 2012

Christmas in July

Hello again like promised I am here to share more Christmassy projects from our Quarterly Training Event with you Smile
One of the projects is always a 3D and this one came to life after a chat with Bekka, she gave me the idea of a 3D angel and I set to work and made it happen. It turned out soo cute
IMG_0886
Its made from Stampin’Up!’s petal cone die cut on the Big shot machine in whisper white card stock. Nearly every single component for this box is on the same die.
The head is made from the scallop circle punch and  1 1/4”circle punch. I will have to ask you to imagine the head positioned lower down to meet the lace punch layer ( I never realised until now that I stuck the head down to high up Sad smile)
Sentiment from the ever so fabulous Curly Cute and the hands were made using the Word Window punch.
The wings have been embossed using the Vintage wallpaper embossing folder and the Big Shot machine.
Rhinestones were added as a halo.
It felt good to design Christmas projects for this training. And I had to do more designing for my first Christmas Club of the year.
Christmas Club is brilliant as its designed to help you get the bulk of your cards done ahead of time so near Christmas you are left with plenty of time to make your more special cards and presents. Each month from July till December we meet and make 8 cards in one session, by December you will have 48 cards ready to post. The best of it is that you receive envelopes as well so you can write and address 8 cards each month so again you do not have to write and address 50 of them in one go.

christmas club july
The first session takes place on the 22 July and you will get to make 8 cards 2 each of four different designs with envelopes included for £12.99.

Venue details below:

Carlton Village Hall
CHURCH LANE, CARLTON
GOOLE
DN14 9PB
If you would like to please email me to reserve your spot. Do you live to far but would like to start building your stash of Christmas cards? I can have a kit delivered to your door each month ready for you to assemble. All you have to do is email me and request a KIT BY MAIL.
See you again tomorrow, till then hugs xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Just seeing this on Paper Punch Addiction...loving this sweet angel! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx